Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"if I leave you it doesn't mean I love you any less"

The Tarceva is most definitely not working. We got the results to Dad's chest CT today, and his main tumor has grown, as well as an addition of 5 or 6 new ones. The tumor on his adrenal gland has also grown. After weeding through his report and a lot of googling, I found out he has airflow obstruction and part of his lung doesn't inflate properly. All this probably is related to his extreme fatigue. He's been doing poorly for the last week, so Mom and I are not really surprised at this. Dr. Kelly wants him to get in asap for another brain MRI, and then next week he'll start on a new chemo drug - a really nasty sounding one called Pemetrexed. The side effects sound pretty heavy, and he's already in a weakened state. So, we begin more rounds of chemo and labs, and we wait.

I'm sorry, but I can't be eloquent right now, there's the reality of where we're at right now.


Shadows are fallin'
and I'm runnin' out of breath
keep me in your heart for awhile

If I leave you
it doesn't mean I love you any less
keep me in your heart for a while

When you get up in the mornin'
and you see that crazy sun
keep me in your heart for awhile

There's a train leavin' nightly
called when all is said and done
keep me in your heart for awhile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

married personals [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]free dating sites with no card required[/url] pagan wiccan singles http://loveepicentre.com/ asian personals chicago